Grand Hotel Traian pays special attention to the health, safety and security of its guests, employees and partners, so the entire staff of the company tries to respect and implement the advice and recommendations of the World Health Organization.
Plan of action regarding cleanliness and operation:
• The dilapidated rooms will be disinfected and cleaned with products certified by the Ministry of Health;
• The rooms will be accommodated at least 36 hours after the previous departure.
• Common areas will be frequently disinfected by dedicated staff;
• Carpets impregnated with disinfectant at the entrance to the building;
• Automatic dispensers with disinfectant: reception.
• Rider-type supports at the reception, for presenting identity documents at check-in;
• Plexiglas panels mounted at the reception;
• Possibility to transmit check-in information, online or by phone;
• The lifts will be used by a maximum of 2 people.
• Staff will be monitored for body temperature at the entrance and exit of the shift;
• All staff will always wear disposable masks and gloves.
House Rules – Covid-19
In the current context, in response to the situation generated by your new coronavirus (Covid-19) as a hotel guest, you are required to comply with the following measures:
• Disinfection of hands at the dispenser at the entrance to the hotel;
• Wearing a mask to cover the mouth and nose in all common areas of the hotel;
• The check-in procedure will be carried out respecting the distance according to the markings on the floor;
• Upon check-in, you must present an ID and provide information about the itinerary of the trip, the history of destinations visited in the last 14 days and other relevant information. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation if there is reasonable evidence that you have traveled from areas with a high risk of infection with Covid-19 (as they are presented on the website www.stirioficiel.ro);
• Access in elevators is for a maximum of 2 people or with family members;
• The cleaning of the room and the completion of the products in the minibar are done exclusively with your permission. These services are performed only in your absence. Refusal to leave the room leads to failure to provide services;
• Restaurant services are only available in room service. The room service menu can be consulted in the room;
• Breakfast is served from Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 10:00, and on Saturday and Sunday from 07:00 to 11:00 in room service. The breakfast menu can be consulted in the room;
• Room visits are prohibited. Visits and meetings are made only in the lobby on the ground floor, respecting the rules of social distance, at least 1.5 m between people;
• The interaction with the reception staff, during the stay and at check out will be done respecting the distance of at least 1.5 m.
The Grand Hotel Traian team